We organize the ANR project 2022 workshop on free probabilities and quantum information on Monday 10th and Tuesday 11th of October 2022 at the ENS (Paris).
The program is detailed below.
- Monday October 10 – morning (Room L369 of the Physics department)
- 10h00-11h00 Philippe BIANE: Introduction to Free Probability (I)
- 11h15-12h15 Philippe BIANE: Introduction to Free Probability (II)
- Monday October 10 – afternoon (Room L369 of the Physics department)
- 14h30-15h30 Volodia KAZAKOV: Bootstrap for Matrix Models and Lattice Yang-Mills Theory
- 15h45-16h45 Silvia PAPPALARDI: Eigenstate Thermalization Hypothesis and Free Probability
- Tuesday October 11 – morning (Bourbaki room of the Department of Mathematics and Applications)
- 10h00-11h00 Ion NECHITA: Free Probability and Quantum Information: an Introduction (I)
- 11h15-12h15 Ion NECHITA: Free Probability and Quantum Information: an Introduction (II)
- Tuesday October 11 – afternoon (Room L357 of the Physics department)
- 14h30-15h30 Alice GUIONNET: Free Probability and Random Matrix Theory
- 15h45-16h45 Ludwig HRUZA: QSSEP and Free Probability – the result of smoothening over microscopic degrees of freedom